I’m just your average short, pop-culture & music-obsessed, slightly chubby hipster who used to be a chubbier hipster.
live in Chicago just moved to New York Seattle in order to get more nature and less stress into my life. I also make podcasts for people who hate running but who choose to participate anyway. I enjoy dive bars, my Frenchie Marshall Jolie-Pitt, and like to do almost nothing more than make mix tapes for others. And yes, I did say “mix tapes”.
- I have an unreasonable fear of flying. If you see me reading over the emergency card in the seat back pocket, it’s not because I haven’t flown before, it’s because I feel as though I must read it every time I fly.
- The first purchase I ever made on eBay was on a $45 VHS copy of Teen Witch. It was also my last purchase.
- My first word as a baby was “hockey”. While I don’t play hockey now, I do feel as though it prepared my family for what was in store for them later on in my life.
- I am obsessed with flat-faced animals.
- I still have my Garbage Pail Kids card collection
Welcome to my world.