I’m just your average short, pop-culture & music-obsessed, slightly chubby hipster who used to be a chubbier hipster.
live in Chicago just moved to New York in order to develop a (hopefully meaningful) career. I also make podcasts for people who hate running but who choose to participate anyway, enjoy dive bars and like to do almost nothing more than make mix tapes for others. And yes, I did say “mix tapes”.
- I have an unreasonable fear of flying. If you see me reading over the emergency card in the seat back pocket, it’s not because I haven’t flown before, it’s because I feel as though I must read it every time I fly.
- The first purchase I ever made on eBay was on a $45 VHS copy of Teen Witch. It was also my last purchase.
- My first word as a baby was “hockey”. While I don’t play hockey now, I do feel as though it prepared my family for what was in store for them later on in my life.
- I am obsessed with flat-faced animals.
- I still have my Garbage Pail Kids card collection
Welcome to my world.